November 21, 2009

By His grace

I can't believe that 2010 is fast approaching.

I know it's a little early to reflect, but I think that this year has been very eye-opening for me. I've learned a lot about myself and I think a lot of my naivety has left me.

I see the world from a different perspective now, and I feel like I've become full of compassion for those less fortunate. I know how hard it is to work full-time and to support myself. Currently, I'm paying for my own tuition, which is a humbling experience because I constantly feel like I'm in need of God's grace.

This year, I experienced God's love like never before. There were many times when I felt hurt, broken, and helpless. And I couldn't help but cry, grieve, and pray out of desperation. Yet, God always listened to me and gave me words of encouragement to make it through the day. He gave me strength and taught me many life lessons that I will hold on to for the rest of my life.
The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and serves those who are crushed in spirit.

2 Comments:

At November 24, 2009 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Monni said...

Omygoshh... that's soo weird!! I've been feeling the same way these days~ Yesss study date soon horrayyy!! 힘내자!! =)))

 
At November 24, 2009 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Christian said...

"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and serves those who are crushed in spirit."

God can only complete His will through those that are willing to do whatever it is He asks of them... One of the requirements definitely is a broken and contrite spirit. No wonder the first blessing Jesus says in that long list is for "the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home