November 24, 2009

Hunger Pains

I just ate a bowl of KD that was cooked with expired milk. Obviously, I didn't know beforehand that it was overdue by 5 days...

The good thing is: I feel fine at the moment.
I wonder if my stomach will be able to survive the night?

Gah, I don't understand why my family doesn't throw things out of the fridge. This always ends up happening. You'd think that I'd learn from my mistakes, but nooo. Once again, my stomach has distracted me by saying feed me ASAP!

Well, at least the KD was good. Mmmm : )

4 Comments:

At November 25, 2009 at 4:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

sometimes it's better not knowing what you're eating lol

hi amy!

 
At November 25, 2009 at 1:23 PM , Blogger wordSunspoken said...

29000 calories ftl.

 
At November 26, 2009 at 12:50 PM , Blogger A.Shin said...

Ahahaha
KD's the best!
Good thing you found it before your family did, even if you felt disgusting after.

 
At November 27, 2009 at 3:38 AM , Blogger Monni said...

Lmao! Hopefully your stomach is strong enough to resist the expired milk haha! Mmmmmm KD~ If we were roommates, we'd both get sooo fat!! We'd just feed off of each other's temptation for snacking lmao~ Are you still working out though? :)

Stupid U of T... If our school was a person I would kick him in the face right now lol~ Oh yeah... I gave in to my temptation today and went out to get a tub of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream and then I ate half of it.... lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home