December 19, 2009

Sweet Dreams

I had a weird dream last night.

First of all, I had a white dad and a little sister, when I'm clearly Korean and I only have brothers in real life. In my dream, there were evil men who were trying to kill my family because apparently my dad knew some crazy dark secrets. In their attempt to kill us, the men set fire to our house when we were all asleep. Somehow, I woke up and sensed that something was wrong, so I grabbed my sister and we escaped from our house through a secret passageway in our basement. The passageway took us to a lake and from there, we rode a raft to the other side. I can't remember exactly what happened next, but I know that the men caught up to us and I spent the rest of my dream running for my life with my sister.

What the heck?! Dreams are weird. I wish I could interpret them because I spend a lot of time thinking about them throughout the day.

1 Comments:

At February 8, 2010 at 11:05 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

whoa.......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home