January 20, 2010

The Goodlife

I've been slacking with blog posts, I know.

The truth is, I haven't even been that busy... just lazy.

So, just to give you a little update of what's going on in my life: I've joined the gym!

It's been pretty good, so far. I went 4 times last week, twice this week already (since Monday), and I'm starting to feel better about myself. Physically and mentally.

Hopefully, I can work on my diet, too. It's so hard when you have friends that want to eat wings, Chinese food, and BK at night. And, when you go drinking every weekend haha. I need to consume more wisely.

I've already lost most of my 'relationship weight' which is awesome, and I hope I can keep this up, since I impulsively signed a one-year contract!
How foolish of me.

2 Comments:

At January 20, 2010 at 2:18 PM , Blogger wordSunspoken said...

omg you drink every weekend?

 
At January 20, 2010 at 3:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i 12394203920% understand the diet part . but lately i cant get myself to go on with p90x no matter how much it calls my name..... :( HAHAHHAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home